Friday, January 18, 2008

Now

This is one of those moments of life. I do not think I have ever felt so special, or loved. Everyone turned up, called, showed interest, bought a gift, changed their status, texted, wrote a card or email, sang a song...
Those who did not, I know love me. Those who did not remember, have shown their love in some other way, some other time. Those who did remember, did it in such a special, witty, caring way that I will never forget.
I have flowers in every single color, I have postcards in every single handwriting, I have love in every possible form.
Thank you all who made my 27th birthday such a special, marvelous day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Javier said...

Felicidaqdes, yo no lo sabía...

Fri Feb 01, 01:09:00 AM  
Blogger Gerardo De la Garza, el biógrafo no oficial del Marqués de Topochico said...

¡Japi Verdei Yocita, from di botom of mai jart!

Wed May 21, 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger Antonio Dieff said...

Aqui es donde Freud se la ha pelado, el superYO ha muerto... o se ha ido de parranda. Que pronto vuelva.

Fri Aug 15, 04:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home